Almond Joy No Bake Protein Balls
Nutrition per ball: 98 Calories, 5g Carbohydrates, 5g Protein, 7g Fat
By Deanna Hill
These balls are not an exact duplicate and are not going to be as sweet as the candy bars you are familiar with, but they have that coconut and almond flavour you are looking for and they contain ingredients that are good for you. A delicious, healthy snack.
1 Cup Shredded coconut (fine shred)
1 Cup Large Flake Oats
4 Scoops Vanilla Protein Powder (we love Isagenix Isapro)
3 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa powder
¼ Cup Almond Butter (Unsweetened)
¼ Cup Coconut Oil, melted
¼ Cup Almond Milk
2 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips
½ tsp coconut oil
24 Whole Almonds
1. In a large bowl, mix coconut, oats, protein powder and cocoa
2. Stir in almond butter, almond milk, and melted coconut oil.
3. Form into balls and place on a baking sheet. Place in freezer for about 10 minutes
4. Melt chocolate chips and ½ tsp coconut oil together. If using a microwave, start at 20 second intervals checking after each 20 seconds and stirring until chocolate is smooth.
5. Dip each ball in the chocolate and top with 1 whole almond.
Store in fridge or freezer in an airtight container.