Peach Pie Protein Balls
Nutrition per serving: 99 Calories, 8g Carbohydrates, 7g Fat, 5g Protein, 2g Sugar
By Deanna Hill
½ Cup Dried peaches (100 grams)
1/3 Cup boiling water
1.5 Cups Large flake oats
¾ Cup Unsweetened Shredded coconut
1/3 Cup sliced almonds
4 Scoops (1 Cup) Vanilla protein powder
¼ Cup Coconut oil, melted
¼ Cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp ground cinnamon
2 Tbsp White chocolate chips, melted
1. Soak the dried peaches in the 1/3 cup of boiling water for approx. 20 minutes. Then place in a food processor an pulse until they are well chopped up, but not blended smooth
2. In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients, excluding the chocolate chips. Then stir in the peaches, coconut oil, and almond milk.
3. Form into balls and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Place balls in the freezer for 10-15 minutes to help them firm up.
4. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or double boiler
5. Dip each ball in the melted chocolate, then return to the freezer to set.
Store in an airtight container in fridge or freezer.